State Farm Insurance Agent located in Houston, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Natalie Barry - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Natalie Barry - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Midtown Houston.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: agentbarry.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)